Hello you guys, I’m very gland to be here to share my favorite recipes. I have used to introduce you some Dutch oven BBQ recipes which will makes you camping or self-driving travel much more interesting and unforgettable. And how about your cooking of Dutch Oven lasagna, I told you guys last time. Did you try it in your own kitchen. You couldn’t imagine my great favor to such a convenient tool of whom you can cook many delicious food really effective and enjoyable.
Few days ago, my mother asked me that she want to eat chocolate cake and want me to do some for her. It makes me feel astonished because she doesn’t like sweet food as my father. But I still need to cook this for my families. I believe that most of you couldn’t believe that a Dutch oven can cook wonderful chocolate cake as well, because we often buy cakes from the store which are have great difference.
This Dutch oven chocolate recipe is amazing, attractive, and every bite is oozing with flavor. I trust that it’s the best Dutch oven recipe to have in your repertoire.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups cake flour
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon baking soda
- 1 cup boiling water
- Cooking spray
- 26 pieces charcoal briquettes
Let’s chick out the Dutch Oven chocolate Recipe:
- As usual, we need to light charcoal, and I highly recommend using theHome Right Electro light fire starter to get your charcoal burning well. It starts charcoal quickly and definitely no chemicals
- We need 10 mines to prepare something requirement, then, whisk together oil, buttermilk, egg, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda until well-combined. Of course we need to mixed then in a balanced rearing. Don’t make it in a terrible situation.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into wet ingredients, and mix until everything is smooth, and no chunks exist. Whenever never do something hastily and crudely. It need time to stir these substances patiently and slowly.
- Bring water to a boil. Remember that we need every thing appropriately.
- After the wet and dry ingredients are combined, add in the cup of boiling water. Mix well. Batter will be slightly runny. And the result should be a fluent surface if not you’d better add something others into this bowl. But if you have some cooking experience, it will become much easier.
- Put ten briquettes in your pit. Place Dutch oven on the top.
- Spray cooking spray liberally on the inside of the Dutch oven. Someone may unfamiliar with this kitchen tool, and it’s main function is to prevent from sticking with kitchen utensils. So you can use it when you cook something very stick or wet.
- Pour cake batter into the Dutch oven.
- Cover with lid and place 16 lit briquettes on top.
- Finally, we need to wait for about 45-50 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean. Yum. It’s the Dutch oven chocolate cake for you to taste.
Now, what about your feeling, can’t helping cooking this. Even sometimes I will change the original recipe but it turned out better than I anticipated. I enjoy the whole summer cooking outside with Dutch oven recipes’ food. Many of our people are very fat so it’s not a good idea to eat these chocolate cakes much often, other high-calorie foods as well. It’ sometimes depend on your own intelligent and practice ,if you are a beginner that you may lose several times before you can cook well. Conversely, You will need a couple of bowls , essential ingredients, and a way to boil water. So remember that practice makes perfect.
At the next passage, I will introduce you how to cook DUTCH OVEN BARBECUE RIBS, BEANS AND BISCUITS. Wow, it was so great to let my saliva run from my mouth. I know some of you really want to learn about this dish, so lets looking forward to the next time’s meting.